Head of Corporate Finance and Investor Relations
Salary IDR100,000,000 - IDR150,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Andy Canggadibrata
Date posted 01 November 2022jakarta accountancy-finance/corporate-finance 2022-11-01 2022-12-31 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 100000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A large manufacturing and production (mining and O&G) company based in Jakarta is currently seeking a Head of Corporate Finance and Investor Relations. In this job, you must have 10 - 15 years of experience in both mergers and acquisitions and managing an internal portfolio within the industry. Fluency in business/native-level English is a must and you will be based in Jakarta.
About the Head of Corporate Finance and Investor Relations Role:
This position is a critical role within the finance/management division reporting directly to the directors of the business. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to join the Investment team of a large conglomerate.
- Develop financial models that help guide the decision-making process for long-term strategic planning with relation to revenue/cost drivers and new business initiatives
- Provide and lead financial and strategic analysis on major decisions related to the company’s funding strategy, M&A opportunities, and strategic initiatives
- Work with senior management and business units to determine strategic objectives and identify opportunities to meet these goals
- Partner with financial institutions for business development. Deliver presentations to executive and senior management teams about financial planning and analysis
- Approve the monthly financial review package to management, including commenting on variances to plan, forecast and prior year
- Provide high-level performance “dashboard” quality reports to senior management or executive team
- Analyse projections with respect to various operating strategies, shareholder value measures, and other metrics or objectives
- Analyse financial and operational data, draws conclusions and presents recommendations on decisions and actions
- Develop models and methods to analyse volume and margin trends to develop both short and medium-term forecasts
- Lead various analyses including, but not limited, to ROI/NPV/IRR
To succeed in this Head of Corporate Finance and Investor Relations role, you must possess good communication and strong business partnering skills.
- Bachelor's (or above) degree in business or equivalent
- MBA or other advance study is a plus
- Fluent-level written and spoken English
- Strong Excel and financial modelling skills
- Experience with specialised functions including valuation, M&A, portfolio management and risk assessment
- Experience with capital expenditures and capital budgeting, capitalisation and financing decisions. Experience with accounting
This large local and well-established manufacturing and production (mining and O&G) company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining an establish listed company, this Head of Corporate Finance and Investor Relations role is for you. Great career opportunities await you in this excellent role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: IDR100,000,000 - IDR150,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 26 November 2022An interesting CFO job has just arisen at a healthcare company.
Salary: IDR80,000,000 - IDR120,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 21 November 2022A CFO job has become available at a healthcare startup.
Salary: IDR100,000,000 - IDR150,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 17 November 2022An exciting CFO job has opened up at a start up. This role is for someone with fundraising experience.