Head of Corporate Finance and Investor Relations
Salary IDR100,000,000 - IDR150,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Andy Canggadibrata
Date posted 31 August 2022jakarta accountancy-finance/corporate-finance 2022-08-31 2022-10-30 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 100000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A large manufacturing and production (mining and O&G) company based in Jakarta are currently recruiting for a Head of Corporate Finance and Investor Relations job. The ideal candidate must have 10 - 15 years of experience in both mergers and acquisitions and managing an internal portfolio within the industry. Fluent business/native level English is a must. The candidate will need to be based in Jakarta.
About the Head of Corporate Finance and Investor Relations Role:
This position is a critical role within the finance/management division reporting directly to the directors of the business. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to join the Investment team of a large conglomerate.
- Develop financial models that help guide the decision-making process for long-term strategic planning with relation to revenue/cost drivers and new business initiatives
- Provide and lead financial and strategic analysis on major decisions related to the company’s funding strategy, M&A opportunities, and strategic initiatives
- Works with senior management and business units to determine strategic objectives and identify opportunities to meet these goals
- Partners with financial institutions for business development. Delivers presentations to executive and senior management teams about financial planning and analysis
- Approves the monthly financial review package to management, including commenting on variances to plan, forecast and prior year
- Provides high level performance “dashboard” quality reports to senior management or executive team
- Analyses projections with respect to various operating strategies, shareholder value measures, and other metrics or objectives
- Analyses financial and operational data, draws conclusions and presents recommendations on decisions and actions
- Develops models and methods to analyse volume and margin trends to develop both short and medium-term forecasts
- Leads various analyses including, but not limited, to ROI/NPV/IRR
To succeed in this Head of Corporate Finance and Investor Relations role, you must possess good communication skills and strong business partnering.
- Bachelor (or above) degree in Business or equivalent
- MBA or other advance study is a plus
- Fluent level written and spoken English
- Strong Excel skills and financial modelling
- Experience in specialised functions including valuation, M&A, portfolio management and risk assessment
- Experience with capital expenditures and capital budgeting, capitalisation and financing decisions. Experience with accounting
This large local and well established Manufacturing and Production (Mining and O&G) company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining an establish listed company, this Head of Corporate Finance and Investor Relations role is for you. A great career opportunity waits in this excellent role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: IDR100,000,000 - IDR120,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 14 September 2022An excellent Group Head of Finance and Accounting job has just become available at a group holding local conglomerate group in Jakarta. In this job, you will be responsible for all finance matters for the company along with other ad hoc issues.
Salary: IDR100,000,000 - IDR120,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 26 September 2022One of the leading multinational start-up companies is recruiting for a Country Head of Finance job based in Jakarta. In this job, you will lead the finance team and be responsible for all matters within finance operations, accounting and FP&A of the business and other ad hoc issues.
Salary: IDR100,000,000 - IDR150,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 16 September 2022An excellent CFO job has become available at a leading manufacturing company in Jakarta, reporting directly to the Managing Director.
Salary: IDR100,000,000 - IDR150,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 09 September 2022An interesting CFO job has just arisen at a healthcare company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 02 September 2022An Audit Partner job has become available at leading multinational consultancy firm based in Jakarta.