Corporate Finance Senior Manager
Salary IDR40,000,000 - IDR60,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Nova Eropiana
Date posted 02 December 20192019-12-02 2020-01-31 automotive Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading local large automotive company is looking for a Corporate Finance Senior Manager. In this job, you will be responsible for the business development strategy, valuation and risk analysis of new projects (including the development of financial models) and for supporting the structuring and execution of M&A and project financing transactions.
About the Corporate Finance Senior Manager Role:
The role requires a business development strategic background with mixture of corporate finance background and a strong understanding of the macro economy and current affairs to formulate a strategic plan and supporting various corporate strategic decision.
- Managing and building relationship with external stakeholders including debt and equity investors, rating agencies and buy and sell-side analysts
- Providing information to help investors update on company’s performance through investor meeting, quarterly conference call update, attending conferences and company website
- Develop the group business five and 10-year plan, and monitor the monthly cash flow of the group companies
- Perform due diligence, develop financial model and analysis, industry research and valuation assessment on the potential acquisition
- Produce regular report to Indonesian Stock Exchange (IDX), Financial Services Authority (OJK) and trustee
- Carried out annual general shareholder meeting and public expose
- Capital budgeting, investment decision analysis and financial assessment on potential target for M&A in the renewable energy sector
- Prepare and update company’s monthly and long-term financial projection
- Produce a monthly management report for Board of Director and deliver a monthly presentation to CEO and CFO
To succeed in this Corporate Finance Senior Manager Role, you will need to have a minimum of 8 - 10 years' relevant experience in the automotive and logistics industry. You will also need strong communication, analytical, creative thinking, and leadership skills.
- Minimum of five years' experience in investment banking, PE or in-house corporate finance functions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of energy and initiative
- Experience in building financial models, including valuation and debt modelling
- High degree of numeracy and attention to detail
- Sound understanding of capital structure and corporate finance basics
- Sound understanding of corporate and structured credit
- M&A execution experience, including managing due diligence and transaction documentation processes
This leading local large automotive company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
The opportunity will give you a high-level regional exposure in corporate deals and strategic with an opportunity to accelerate your career into the top management level. If you have a strong career aspiration and able to work independently, this Corporate Finance Senior Manager role could be a good fit for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.