Corporate Finance and Investor Relations
Salary Medical Benefits
Consultant Rini Kusumawardhani
Date posted 27 September 20192019-09-27 2019-11-26 new-media-and-internet Jakarta Sudirman ID 12210 IDR 20000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A newly-created Corporate Finance and Investor Relations job has just become available at an up-and-coming giant technology company based in Jakarta.
About the Corporate Finance and Investor Relations Role:
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Finance and Investor Relations, this position will be a critical role within the corporate finance and investor relations division.
- Develop financial models that help guide the decision-making process for long-term strategic planning with relation to revenue/cost drivers and new business initiatives
- Provide and lead financial and strategic analysis on major decisions related to the company’s funding strategy, M&A opportunities, and strategic initiatives
- Interact with business unit leads to analyse business performance and drive positive strategic changes across the organisation
- Conduct industry research related to trends, risks, and opportunities
- Assist in the preparation of regular and ad hoc internal reporting (highlighting key financial and business performance indicators) and investor communications as needed
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders and investors
The successful candidate for this Corporate Finance and Investor Relations role must possess good communication skills and strong business partnering capabilities.
- At least a bachelor's degree in finance/accountancy or equivalent
- At least six years' working experience in a related field is required for this position
- Big 4 exposure is a plus
- Excellent Excel and modelling skills
- Good command of English (reading, writing, and speaking)
- Able to work with tight deadlines within a dynamic working environment and new challenges
- High understanding of modelling and financial analysis
- Professional qualifications is a plus
This giant new media and internet company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which makes it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining an established dynamic technology company, this Corporate Finance and Investor Relations role is for you. A great career opportunity awaits in this excellent role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.