Corporate Finance Manager
Salary IDR40,000,000 - IDR60,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Nova Eropiana
Date posted 12 September 20192019-09-12 2019-11-11 consultancy Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading consultancy firm is recruiting a Corporate Finance Manager. In this job, you will be required to provide support for deal solutions to clients, provide advice and support, from initiation through to deal completion.
About the Corporate Finance Manager Role:
This position will be responsible for providing support for deal solutions to clients, providing advice and support, from initiation through to deal completion. The team focuses on playing the role of lead financial advisers in sell-side and buy-side transactions.
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to senior managers and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Continue to develop internal relationships and the organisation's brand
To be successful in the Corporate Finance Manager Role, you will need to have minimum six years of relevant experience in a Big 4 consultancy firm. You will also need strong communication, analytical, creative thinking, and leadership skills.
- Relevant experience in investment banking, corporate finance, financial and management consulting, private equity, venture capital or in-house M&A activities
- Bachelor's degree from finance, economics and accounting and finance from a reputable university
- Big 4 accounting firm or equivalent background preferred
- Strong financial modelling, report writing, analytical and data-processing skills
- At least six years of experience
This global consultancy company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Corporate Finance Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.