Senior Investment Analyst
Salary IDR30,000,000 - IDR40,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Nova Eropiana
Date posted 07 August 20192019-08-07 2019-10-06 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the most prominent private equity companies is looking to recruit a Senior Investment Analyst in Jakarta. This role will be required to support the CFO and provide support related to existing and prospective investments.
About the Senior Investment Analyst Role:
The Senior Investment Analyst will be responsible for monitoring existing investments, supporting the investment team in preparation of research and analysis on existing and prospective investments, and providing operational reporting for their portfolio companies.
- Conduct due diligence analysis
- Prepare financial modelling
- Monitor portfolio companies and report to the investment committee and advisory board
- Financial and operational analysis for all portfolio assets and investments
- Assessment of new investment opportunities, starting from early stage ventures, operating companies, target companies, assessment, financing and secured deal
- Contribute to the recommended actions for project issues
- Assist management in developing marketing and business strategies to ensure the finance success of projects
- Provide regular reporting and updates to investors and joint venture partners
- Provide innovative approaches to capital raising and investment structuring
- Any other tasks assigned by the investment committee
- Candidates with a finance or accounting degree (professional qualifications will be useful – ACCA, CFA, CPA, CA)
- At least four years of relevant work with experience in a Big 4 consulting firm, private equity, investment banking or management/strategic consulting role
- Fluent in constructing financial modelling and analysis of financial statements
- Advanced analytical skills and a high degree of attention to detail
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to engage with senior management
- Fluent in English; both written and verbal
- Good leadership and team management, independent and proactive
This private equity business needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Senior Investment Analyst role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.