Head of Investor Relations
Salary IDR60,000,000 - IDR80,000,000 per month + Market aligned
Consultant Andy Canggadibrata
Date posted 28 June 20192019-06-28 2019-08-27 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Jakarta ID IDR 60000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a large logistics distribution and supply chain company based in Jakarta. They are currently looking for a Head of Investor Relations to join their investment and acquisition team. The candidate will be based in Jakarta.
About the Head of Investor Relations Role:
This position will be a critical role within the finance / management division reporting directly to the CEO. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to join the finance team of a listed company.
• Produce standard reporting such as quarterly newsletters, monthly reports
• Handle ad hoc reporting requests (quarterly and annual) and other one-off reporting items that are sent to certain clients
• Respond to ad hoc client inquiries that come in on a daily basis
• Marketing / business development Support
• Assist with marketing / business development activities as required
• Assist in the planning of roadshows and coordinate follow up information from client meetings
• Update marketing presentations and other ad hoc marketing materials for prospective clients
• Shareholder services
• Principal day-to-day relationship manager with the fund administrators
• Assist in documentation review and chasing documents from clients for the Administrators review
• Ad hoc activities from time to time such as letters to investors, documentation requests, etc
The successful candidate must possess good communication skill and strong business partnering.
• Bachelor's degree (or above) in Business or equivalent
• 10-15 years of experience in investor relations within the finance industry
• Fluent level written and spoken English
• Strong Excel skills and Financial Modelling
• Outgoing / personable / well-spoken and able to interact successfully with our global investor base via phone / written communication
• Ability to liaise well with internal teams as will be required to work closely with compliance, finance, operations and the investment team
This listed logistics distribution and supply chain company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining an establish listed company, this Head of Investor Relation role is for you. A great career opportunity waits in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.