Salary IDR30,000,000 - IDR40,000,000 per month + Market aligned
Consultant Nova Eropiana
Date posted 27 June 20192019-06-27 2019-08-26 transport-and-rail Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading transportation and machinery company is looking for a Corporate Finance to assist on the company funding, M&A, valuation and risk analysis for new projects.
About this Corporate Finance role:
Reporting to the Corporate Finance Manager, you would be responsible for support the valuation and risk analysis of new projects (including developing financial models) and for supporting the structuring and execution of M&A and project financing transactions.
• Lead and manage the process of loan proposal and to negotiate the credit facility terms to optimise the company's financial profile
• Monitor and manage the company's debt profile and capital management to ensure the compliance towards financial covenants of credit facilities
• Conduct industry analysis to identify business opportunities and potential investments
• Business and financial modelling
• Evaluate and prepare financial analysis
• Participate in negotiation and transaction documentation processes
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
• Minimum five years experience in investment banking, PE or in-house corporate finance functions. Will ideally have completed analyst and / or associate in house training programmes
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• High level of energy and initiative
• Experience in building financial models, including valuation and debt modelling
• High degree of numeracy and attention to detail
• Sound understanding of capital structure and corporate finance basics
• Sound understanding of corporate and structured credit
• M&A execution experience, including managing due diligence and transaction documentation processes
This leading transportation and machinery company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Corporate Finance role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.