Senior Financial Advisor
Salary Bonus and benefits
Consultant Andy Canggadibrata
Date posted 11 June 20192019-06-11 2019-08-10 oil-and-gas Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 60000000 60000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A large multinational infrastructure and power company is looking to recruit a Senior Financial Advisor to work from their Indonesian head office in Jakarta.
About the Senior Financial Advisor Role:
Reporting to their Head of Acquisitions, you would be responsible for support the valuation and risk analysis of new projects (including developing financial models) and for supporting the structuring and execution of M&A and project financing transactions.
- Assisting in the origination, structuring, negotiation and execution of financing documents (internal or project finance) for medium to large sized transactions
- Develop financial models to support investment decisions, following group guidelines
- Manage the internal approval process for new economic commitments and associated financial arrangements
- Contribute to financial due diligence on M&A opportunities, including coordination of external advisor
- Ensure compliance with investment guidelines and methodology, including adherence to global group valuation methodologies
- Analyse, evaluate and recommend financing options and proposals as they relate to a business development project or other funding needs
- Assist the business development decision making process, identifying key financial indicators to be applied and monitored
- Advise internal stakeholders in understanding appropriate risk allocation, bank ability of terms and conditions of various project contracts and provide general structuring advice and optimisation of returns throughout the business development process
- Degree in Engineering, Finance or Economics
- Professional qualification such as CFA, ACA or MBA is a plus
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience
- Relevant experience required either in an audit firm or in a project finance, M&A or corporate development environment at an investment bank, private equity or corporation in the power or infrastructure sector
- Good understanding of financial, accounting and tax concepts
- Fluent spoken and written English is mandatory
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Financial Advisor to take their career to the next level within a leading infrastructure and power company.
Please apply now to learn more.