Group Chief Financial Officer (Overseas)
Salary attractive package
Consultant Karina Saridewi
Date posted 01 April 20192019-04-01 2019-05-31 telecommunications Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters
An exciting Group Chief Financial Officer (GCFO) job has just become available at one of the most well-established service provider organisations based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer you will assume a strategic and finance role in the overall management of the Group.
About the Group Chief Financial Officer Role:
The Group CFO will ensure the company’s financial affairs and international investments are conducted on a sound commercial basis and in accordance with the policies and procedures of the company and the company’s strategies directions as dictated by the Business Plan.
- Provide financial advice/input to all key management decisions & assist in developing corporate goals, strategies and plans in achieving objectives that result in maximising shareholders’ value
- Direct and implement financial and accounting system, policies and procedures that contribute to good commercial management of the company’s business
- Direct and implement financial processes (tax management, accounting, risk management, corporate finance management, financial administration, debtor’s management, billing etc.) that will contribute in maintaining good cash flows and returns as well as ensure timely & accurate reporting & measurement of the company’s operations
- Direct, control and coordinate the development of an effective management and financial information systems to provide effective managerial decision support
- Direct effective management of investor relations
- Ensure compliance with stock exchange disclosure requirements
- Direct and control timely production of audited annual accounts and maintain liaison with external auditors
- Ensure prudent development and management of the company’s international investment as well as subsidiaries through value-based management in maximising the group’s value to shareholders
- Develop and direct good internal control (Business Controls) in the company
To succeed in the role, you will need to provide finance leadership in ensuring prudent financial management of the company in creating and maximising the value of the company to shareholders.
- Candidate must at least possess a Professional Degree in Finance/ Accountancy or full Professional Qualification, MICPA/CIMA/ACCA/MIA
- 10 to 15 years total relevant experience in Central finance functions of a public listed company
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, written skills and ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Effective management skills (upwards and downwards) and the willingness to coach and train others
- Ability to engender trust and confidence, and demonstrate probity and integrity in the provision of advice and support on complex issues
- Open and able to engage at Group Leadership Team and BOD level
The successful CFO will join a company whose expertise has made them leaders in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment with excellent remuneration.
This company is much more than a service organisation and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward makes it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting CFO role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.