Investor Relations Manager
Salary IDR40,000,000 - IDR60,000,000 per month
Consultant Andy Canggadibrata
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-03-11 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A new Investor Relations Manager job has just become available in a large listed manufacturing and production company based in Jakarta.
About the Investor Relations Manager role:
This position will be a critical role within the finance/management division reporting directly to the Head of Business Analyst. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to join the finance team of a listed company.
- Produce standard reporting such as quarterly newsletters, monthly reports
- Handle ad hoc reporting requests (quarterly and annual) and other one-off reporting items that are sent to certain clients
- Respond to ad hoc client inquiries that come in on a daily basis
- Assist with marketing/business development activities as required
- Update marketing presentation and other ad hoc marketing materials for prospective clients
- Shareholder services
- Principal day to day relationship manager with the fund administrators
- Assist in documentation review and chasing documents from clients for the Administrators review
- Ad hoc activities from time to time such as letters to investors, documentation requests, etc.
A successful candidate for this Investor Relations Manager role must possess good communication skills and strong business partnering capabilities.
- Bachelor's (or above) degree in Business or equivalent
- Fluent level written and spoken English
- Strong Excel skills and Financial Modelling
- Has five to eight years' experience in either investor relations/corporate finance or relationship management within the finance industry
- Outgoing/personable/well-spoken and able to interact successfully with our global investor base via phone/written communication
- Ability to liaise well with internal teams as will be required to work closely with compliance, finance, operations and the investment team
This listed manufacturing and production company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining an establish listed company, this Investor Relation Manager role is for you. Great career opportunities await in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.