Senior Corporate Finance Manager
Consultant Karina Saridewi
Date posted 28 May 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A large public listed health care group is looking for a Senior Corporate Finance Manager to be based in Jakarta.
About the Senior Corporate Finance Manager:
As Senior Corporate Finance Manager will report directly to the group CFO and have full responsibility in strategic advisory for Merger and Acquisition, fund raising, joint ventures and strategic operation support within health care industry .
- Conduct regular assessment on the business portfolio and prepared group management reporting analysis to the JV Partners
- Perform due diligence on an investment target company and recommended several financial recommendations to be presented to board management.
- Assess current business strategy with the objective to increase shareholder value including analysis of operational process work flows, operating efficiency, working capital requirements.
- Support statutory reporting requirements to capital market regulator and oversee stock exchange listing compliance
- Bachelor and Master in Economics, Financial Engineering, Finance or Accountancy
- Maximum 5 years of experience in management consulting / Big Four advisory or strategic financial planning role
- Have strong fluency and public speaking skills
- Strong work commitment and pro activeness in providing coaching and mentoring
The opportunity will give you a high-level regional exposure in corporate deals and strategic with an opportunity to accelerate your career into the top management level. If you have a strong career aspiration and able to work independently, the role could be a good fit for you.