Senior Corporate Finance and Strategy
Salary +medical benefits
Consultant Nidya Ramalia Novita
Date posted 25 October 20192019-10-25 2019-12-24 retail Jakarta ID IDR 80000000 85000000 85000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Corporate Finance and Strategy job has just been made available at a reputable and established consumer retail company. This position reports directly to the CEO and senior leadership team, and will be based at the head office in Central Jakarta.
About the Senior Corporate Finance and Strategy Role:
In this role, you will your way of thinking clearly and identify potential new revenue streams for the business through project financing, finance modelling, investment feasibility study and due diligence. You will play a key role in the company’s continued development and success in Indonesia. You will be responsible for assisting the CEO and senior leadership team in the development of the business’ and meet medium to long term objectives.
- Communicate with internal colleagues to understand the needs of departments and the organisation as a whole
- Work with external stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into services, functions or product provided
- Use data modelling and visualisation practices to analyse your findings and create suggestions considering the opportunities and risks for strategic and operational improvements changes
- Ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation
- Support CEO at various stages; for example, providing a fact base, structuring and helping with issue identification and advising on the practicalities of implementation or leading actual execution
- Understand business objectives, challenges and opportunities of target and industry
- Development of functional and methodical skills as well as expansion of the business/economic and technological knowledge
- Develop a strong framework of corporate finance, finance modelling
- Conduct feasibility study and due diligence for any potential merger and acquisitions
To succeed in this Senior Corporate Finance and Strategy role, you will need to possess strong corporate finance and modelling skills.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Management/Business Studies/Economics/Finance
- Master's degree/MBA from top tier university is a plus
- At least three to four years’ experience in management consulting or corporate strategy with exposure to business analysis
- Strong in analytical skills
- Fluency in English; both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills that enable one to work with people at all levels, to motivate and empower whenever necessary
- Excellent leadership, management, analytical, problem solving, data driven, negotiations, and systematical
- Ability to work independently and deal effectively with complex, changing, and ambiguous environments
- Self-starter and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Results driven, self-motivated, achievement orientation – sets challenging goals and reaches them (no matter the obstacle), resilient
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility for results, ability to forecast new opportunities and take action to gain them, as well as the ability anticipate risks and proactively take action to mitigate them
This a leading consumer retail company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Senior Corporate Finance and Strategy job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity