Finance Transformation Lead
Salary + medical
Consultant Nidya Ramalia
Date posted 28 July 20192019-07-28 2019-09-26 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A great opportunity has just arisen at a respected FMCG business. They are looking to recruit a Finance Transformation Lead to join their team in Central Jakarta.
About the Finance Transformation Lead Role:
This role requires you to understand business processes in the finance and accounting function and have previously handled transformation projects. You must be an expert in simplification and automation processes and frameworks and possess the ability to manage different stakeholders and act as project manager. This role will work closely with the senior finance leadership team and frequently travel to East Java.
- Drive implementation and transformation of finance and accounting initiatives through simplification and automation on business process
- Drive initiatives that will assist company to transform
- Design, monitor, assess and evaluate approaches for simplification and automation opportunity within finance and accounting function
- Utilise the required best practice, systems and procedures to achieve business goals
- Build a strong relationship with key stakeholders within finance and accounting function as well as other stakeholders
- Plan, review and monitor execution implementation recommended by the finance leadership team
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, IT or related discipline
- Candidates with at least five years of experience in finance, either at consulting or industry
- Must have 6 sigma – either yellow, green or black belt
- More than three years of experience with system implementation projects and working on transformation or automation or simplification projects
- Strong understanding on business processes and financial processes, including reporting, accounting, finance operation, reporting or planning
- Strong systems knowledge (for instance, SAP, hyperion, WMS, etc)
- Strong commercial acumen and good business partnering skills
- Fluency in English ; both written and verbal
- Strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with excellent presentation skills
- Good leadership and team management, independent and proactive
- Analytical skills, ability to simplify complex subjects and processes
- Energetic, self-motivated and results driven individual
This FMCG firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Finance Transformation Lead.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity