GM Supply Chain Finance, Tax and Accounting
Consultant Nidya Ramalia
Date posted 28 June 20192019-06-28 2019-08-27 pharmaceuticals Jakarta ID IDR 60000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A great opportunity has just arisen at reputable pharmaceuticals company. They are looking for GM Supply Chain Finance, Tax and Accounting with industry experience either in manufacturing, FMCG or pharmaceuticals.
About the GM Supply Chain Finance, Tax and Accounting:
As the GM Supply Chain Finance, Tax and Accounting, you will report to the CFO, oversee finance and accounting and monitor the supply chain activities of the company. This position will be based at the Company’s HQ in Central Jakarta.
- Oversee end-to-end finance, accounting and tax matters in the company
- Manage preparation for the annual budgeting and targeting process
- Manage the financial accounting, reporting (management and statutory reports), month end closing process
- Sound understanding of local regulations in accounting and tax
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Provide variable contribution analysis, cost vs benefit, COGS analysis, production capacity
- Manage and review daily finance, accounting and tax activities to ensure compliance, accuracy and completeness of accounting records and transactions and reports in the company
- Business partner with finance and non finance – supply chain, operation, commercial and participate in discussion about their activities, projects and to ensure all finance aspects have been properly incorporated and assessed
- Propose and review improvement in finance, accounting, business processes and procedures
- Degree in Accounting, Finance and Economics
- Proficient in English – speaking and writing
- Solid understanding of accounting, tax and financial standards
- Candidates with at least 10 years of experience in middle to senior finance position
- Possess strong business acumen and commercial insight
- Strong experience working in manufacturing industry
- Good leadership skills and able to manage and lead team of more than 10 people
- Strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with excellent presentation skills
This Pharmaceuticals business needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting GM Supply Chain Finance, Tax and Accounting.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.