Salary Market aligned
Consultant Christa Felicia
Date posted 21 May 20192019-05-21 2019-07-20 manufacturing-and-production Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters
An exciting Business Controller job has just become available at a leading Indonesian Manufacturing and Production firm in Jakarta area. The group has a strong presence across SE Asia and is known as a premium brand.
About the Business Controller role:
Reporting to the Plant Controller and CFO, the Business Controller will have day-to-day responsibility for operations.
• Support the business planning cycle by liaising with all departments
• Act as a key part of the decision making process to improve the business process and flow
• Provide advice and guidance, and influence / strengthen decision making in productions
• Monitor and develop insight on the quantitative and qualitative performance of the business, and communicate this insight through the preparation and delivery of streamlined reporting including commentary and KPIs
• Analyse and offer appropriate challenge, identifying root cause and opportunities for growth
• Ensure risks and opportunities are managed throughout the year and material business decisions are taking these risk and opportunities into account
• Degree in Accounting or Finance with background from Big 4 accounting firms
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in Finance / Accounting - preferably within the manufacturing and production industry
• Experience working for an MNC Company or local company with complicated business process
This leading manufacturing and production firm needs no introduction and is recognised as a premium brand in the industry, and a leader in their field of expertise.
Great career prospects await the right person in this Business Controller role. This is a wonderful opportunity to join an Indonesian group with a wonderful history, culture and reputation.
Apply now to learn more.