Salary IDR25,000,000 - IDR35,000,000 per monthFULL_TIME
Consultant Nova Eropiana
Date posted 03 November 2018 2018-11-032019-01-02 manufacturing-and-production Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920
A leading multinational company is looking for Business Controller. In this job you will be responsible act as a business partner to the BU manager in order to deliver BU goals and plans on operational performance, manufacturing, technology & global competitiveness supporting the execution of the global BU strategy.
About the Business Controller role:
This position will be a critical role within the finance/accounting division reporting directly Business Unit Head. This is a great opportunity to join the finance team of a multinational company.
- Supports the implementation of the global BU and LBU(s) strategies
- Translates strategy into business plans and establishes measurable targets.
- Monitors all financial aspects of the manufacturing and related costs, product costing, operational KPI’s, R&D investment effectiveness and provides insight and analysis to support operational decision-making
- Establishes and oversees processes and tools necessary to obtain transparent and reliable financial data and business information
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley [SOX], US GAAP and internal policies
- Supports driving operational excellence across manufacturing site(s) through target setting and monitoring (bench marking if applicable)
- Assesses business risk exposure and defines risk mitigation strategies to reduce impact on business performance in own area of responsibility.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance or accounting is required.
- 5+ years of experience, or alternatively, a special combination of education and experience and/or demonstrated performance and results; in the areas of business, finance, operational controlling and/or accounting.
- Strong financial manager, structured and results oriented leader with strong analytic and operational controlling skills.
- Cross-cultural communication skills
- Business oriented mindset to support business development
- Project and factory controlling experience seen as advantage
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems (logic of settings, process etc)
- Strong Microsoft Office/computer skills and Solid SAP knowledge/experience (CO/FI) preferred
This leading multinational company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining an establish multinational company, this Business Controller role is for you. A great career opportunity waits in this excellent role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity