Head of Finance Business Partner
Salary + medicalFULL_TIME
Consultant Nidya Ramalia
Date posted 22 October 2018 2018-10-222018-12-21 retail Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920
A large MNC retail company is looking for Head of Finance Business Partner, report directly to the CFO and manage a team of more than 5 people. This position will mainly support the commercial, operations and business on its short and long-term strategy. Based on their HQ in Greater Jakarta.
About the Head of Finance Business Partner role:
In this business-critical role, you will assist the CFO and the management team in making informed commercial and business decisions by providing insightful commercial financial analysis and value added information.
- Providing commercial insights in all aspects of the business to ensure the business making well informed decision
- Providing value added analysis and commentary on the operations, business performance, trends, issues and initiatives
- Challenge business decisions making and driving continuous improvement in business and store performance
- Support the business in providing robust and clear business analysis, competitor analysis, managing budgets as well as help to formulate strategic and long term business strategies
- Providing overall financial modelling, financial budgeting and forecast, monitor and report any variance analysis – including budget preparation, management reporting, identification risks and opportunities
- Provide recommendations to management and act as business partner to enhance efficiency and productivity
- Candidates with Finance or Accounting degree (Professional qualification will be useful – CMA, CPMA etc)
- Candidates with industry background from retail, consumer goods and FMCG
- In depth knowledge in Accounting, local GAAP and IFRS
- Sound business acumen and strong business partner skills
- Possess strong communication skills, ability to influence and negotiate with key internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to large a relatively large team and working in large volume transactions environment
- Strong in analytic skills
- Fluency in English ; both written and verbal
- Good leadership and team management, independent and proactive
This large MNC retail company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Head of Finance Business Partner.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity