Business Planning Manager
Consultant Rini Kusumawardhani
Date posted 23 January 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An excellent Business Planning Manager job has just become available at an international FMCG company in Jakarta, Indonesia. Reporting directly to the Head of BPA, be a single contributor.
About the Business Planning Manager role:
In the business critical role you will be responsible to control and monitor budget, forecast and p/l. You will also need to implement the initiative for cost reduction and performance improvement which will impact the bottom line of this manufacturing and production business.
- Responsible for management/cost accounting, management reporting, budgeting, finance, forecast
- Producing and analysing relevant financial, management and production information/reports and KPIs
- Liaise with external parties, such as; banks, external auditors, tax department and various other government/regulatory institutions
- Initiating cost saving initiatives for cost reduction
To succeed in Business Planning Manager job, you must proficient in English, have solid experience in technical finance and analytic skills as well as possess excellent leadership skills.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting/Finance is required, postgraduate degree is preferred
- Minimum 5-8 years experience in Finance/BPA within manufacture industry
- Strong analytic abilities combined with pragmatic approach
- Dedicated, hands on and result driven personality
This prominent company needs no introduction and is recognised as it is a very large F&B manufacture in Indonesia. They keep on the quality of the product to each client, and it successfully leads the company to their existence. The industry is challenging but if you are confident and have can-do-attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.