Head of Finance
Salary IDR50,000,000 - IDR70,000,000 per month
Consultant Andy Canggadibrata
Date posted 28 February 2019 2019-02-282019-04-29 financial-services Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An excellent Head of Finance job in Jakarta has just arisen at a local conglomerate within the Financial Services and other industry. In this job you will be responsible for collection and credit risk management matters for the company along with other ad hoc issues.
About the Head of Finance Role:
This position will be a critical role within the finance division reporting directly to the Chief Strategy Officer and be a strategic partner to the GM and business line heads in managing the business. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to join the finance team of a growing local conglomerate.
- Perform in-depth analysis and approve credit cases
- Create risk tools (credit assessment, credit scoring), Internal Control plan, policy, SOP & tools
- Ensure that the quality of the credit portfolio is maintained within acceptable parameters, as defined by Group Credit Policies standards
- Ensure processes and practices (esp. on collection) to align with all legal and regulatory requirement in order to ensure legal stance against legal risk and issues which may potentially inhibit business growth
- Involved with various ad hoc credit risk projects as they arise, e.g., develop financing products at acceptable risks
- Set up end to end collection operations and SOP
- Directing and managing collection team to optimise collection activities to achieve targeted goals according to SOP
- Oversee initiation and coordination of legal action on all matters pertaining to the collection of company account receivables
- Recruit, develop and motivate qualified team members to effectively operate credit approval processes
- Instill a strong and disciplined credit culture through coaching and guiding the business teams
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess good communication skills and strong business partnering abilities.
- Over 10 years related business experience in financing and collection or similar industry
- Over five years experience in team management
- Strong communication skills
- Leadership skills in managing and coaching a team
- Proven ability to work independently, but demonstrates leadership in managing large team
- Proven effective communication skills with all levels of person
This leading Financial Services company has an outstanding reputation in its field and is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards. The work environment is one that encourages creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining an established multinational company, this Head of Finance role is for you. A great career opportunity waits in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.