Billing & Query Manager
Salary IDR10,000,000 - IDR15,000,000 per month
Consultant Aureen Na
Date posted 12 October 2018 2018-10-122018-12-11 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A new Billing & Query Manager job based in Jakarta, Indonesia has just become available at a leading logistic organisation.
About the Billing & Query Manager role:
This position will be a critical role within the finance/accounting division. Based in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity to join the finance team of a global logistic company.
- Lead a team to monitor and improve the quality of Company's billing and manage non-standard billing activities in country.
- Ensure prompt and professional resolution of Queries within the time frames specified by global / regional guidelines
- Provide high customer quality standards and enable effective accounts receivable collection
- Act as a billing related subject matter expert within Accounts Receivables
- Ensure all billing is completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide solution on complicated billing request from major customers, striking a right balance between standardisation and customer's requirements, focusing on reducing non-standard billing requirements
- Ensure queries directed to Query Handling Offices are handled promptly and resolved within target time line
- Review query statistics regularly and recommend appropriate actions to improve performance
- Review and resolve disputes raised by customers
- Study and review work flow regularly in order to meet customer expectation and increase service quality
- Evaluate service level agreement between Sales, Marketing and CAD to ensure meeting dynamic business environment
- Be a main task force member (on program basis) to improve work process from customer's standpoint and ensure the outcome can meet customer's expectation.
- Provide impact analysis / proposal on ad hoc request to senior management to facilitate decision making
- Degree qualified
- At least 5 years working as a finance operations manager in a high pressure environment, preferably with a background in professional services
- Outstanding numeracy and literacy skills
- Computer literate, advanced experience in Microsoft Office and complex finance systems
- Exceptional people person, who recognises valuable resources and can communicate effectively with internal/external clients
- Highly effective at managing and improving the delivery of high quality services to our clients
This multinational company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Billing & Query role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity