Salary IDR25,000,000 - IDR35,000,000 per month + Medical
Consultant Aureen Na
Date posted 03 September 20192019-09-03 2019-11-02 consultancy Jakarta ID IDR 25000000 35000000 35000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Investment Analyst job has just arisen in a renowned multinational consultancy company in South Asia. Located in Jakarta, this is a great opportunity for you!
About the Investment Analyst Role:
The Investment Analyst will be responsible for monitoring existing investment, supporting the investment team in preparation of research and analysis on existing and prospective investments and providing operational reporting for their portfolio companies.
- Contribute to the management of existing portfolio assets to maximise value
- Monitor portfolio companies and report to investment committee and advisory board
- Analyse financials and operations of all portfolio assets and investments
- Assess new investment opportunities, starting from early stage ventures, operating companies, target companies, financing and secured deals
- Contribute to the recommended actions for project issues
- Assist management in developing marketing and business strategies to ensure the finance success of projects
- Provide regular reporting and update to investors and joint venture partners
- Provide innovative approaches to capital raising and investment structuring
- Prepare investment and finance modelling
- Any other tasks assigned by investment committee
To succeed in this role, you will need to have over two years’ experience within a private equity, M&A, or a corporate finance environment, possibly with previous experience in a Top 4 consulting firm, managing operational portfolios for companies and corporate finance responsibilities (including advisory, due diligence, valuation, modelling, etc.).
- Finance or Accounting degree from a first-tier university (professional qualification is an advantage – ACCA, CFA, CPA, CA)
- Open only for Indonesian nationality
- At least four years' relevant work with experience in a Top 4 consulting firm, private equity, investment banking or management/strategic consulting role
- Fluency in constructing financial modelling and analysis of financial statements
- Advanced in analytical skills and a high degree of attention to detail
- Excellent in written and oral communication skills and ability to engage with senior management
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Good leadership and team management, independent and proactive
This reputable investment group needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
This is an extremely exciting time for a driven, commercially astute and hands on individual to lead the team. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, this Investment Analyst role is for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.