Salary IDR10,000,000 - IDR15,000,000 per month
Consultant Aureen Na
Date posted 01 October 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A Project Analyst job has just become available in one of the top global firm consultancy in the region based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Project Analyst role:
The role provides highly technical analytic support to the Finance & Accounting Southeast Asia function across a broad range of areas. The Project Accountant closely collaborates with Partners and Client Service Teams as well as with other Finance function departments. This is a great opportunity to join the finance team of a multinational consultancy company based in Jakarta.
- Provide centralised support to Client Service Teams and assist in problem solving and data interpretation
- Review balances on monthly basis
- Support Client Service Teams with the budgeting of projects and review Client Engagement Reports (CER) as well as ensure submission of CER prior to project start
- Forecast reserves and value adjustments on a monthly basis
- Track non-standard arrangements and ensure proper accounting of revenue
- Ensure compliance with global project accounting policies
- Report to Director of Finance and Administration monthly on the status of project economics
- Work closely with Manager of Finance and Accounting to implement policies and procedures across the seven Southeast Asia office locations
- Assist both local finance teams and corporate tax team with the WIP and AR aspects of local statutory and tax audits
- Minimum of 5 years finance experience, preferably in a multinational professional services environment
- Experience working directly with senior leadership within the organisation
- Being a self-starter that has demonstrated the following abilities
- Working independently and taking ownership of and driving projects forward
- Anticipating and independently resolving issues
- Employing a collaborative approach, pro-activeness and the desire to create new ideas, approaches and solutions
- Resilience, maturity and comfort with ambiguity
- Effective communication with senior leadership
- Working with geographically dispersed teams
- University degree in Finance or Accounting
- Excellent analytic thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong command of the English language in both oral and written communications
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and web-based applications
This multinational consultancy company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Project Analyst role is the opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity