CFO (Surabaya Area)
Salary IDR150,000,000 - IDR200,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Nova Eropiana
Date posted 12 December 2022surabaya accountancy-finance/accounts-payable-receivable 2022-12-12 2023-02-10 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Surabaya ID IDR 150000000 200000000 200000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An excellent CFO (Surabaya Area) job has become available at a leading local conglomerates group company based in Surabaya, reporting directly to the CEO.
About the CFO (Surabaya Area) Role:
Reporting to the CEO, your key objective will be to report the company’s financial performance, governance and regulatory compliance across a number of jurisdictions, formulation of strategic business plans, maintain policies and procedures, and provide expert financial advice to the entire management team and board of non-executive directors.
- Direct the company’s financial planning, reporting, goals, objectives, and budgeting
- Prepare all financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, shareholder reports, tax returns, and governmental agency reports
- Monitor and control accounting, finance operations, tax, corporate finance and corporate strategy
- Compare sales and profit projections to actual figures and budgeted expenses to actual expenses; make or oversee any necessary adjustments to future projections and budgets
- Perform risk management by analysing the organisation’s liabilities and investments
- Oversee investment of funds strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks, and work with the investment bankers to raise additional capital required for expansion
- Execute capital-raising strategies to support a firm's expansion, and deal with mergers and acquisitions
- Establish and develop relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
To succeed in this CFO role, you will have at least 10 years' relevant experience with over five years in a finance Director/CFO position in a similar industry. You will also need strong communication, analytical, creative thinking and leadership skills.
- Minimum of 15 years' experience in accounting or finance including proven experience as a Finance Director or CFO
- CA, CPA, MBA qualifications is a strong advantage
- Prior experience in a logistics and distribution company is highly desirable
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated high level of professionalism, honesty, integrity and work ethics
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced CFO to take their career to the next level fast. The company is well known for being a leader in their field of expertise and they continue to expand despite a challenging business environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting CFO (Surabaya Area) role.
Apply now to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.