AVP Financial Reporting and Accounting
Salary Very Attractive
Consultant Nidya Novita
Date posted 09 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A growing online new media and internet (e-commerce) business is looking for AVP Financial Reporting and Accounting to lead the accounting and financial operation function.
About the AVP Financial Reporting and Accounting role:
About the AVP Financial Reporting & Accounting, you will be responsible for all matters related to financial reporting, accounting, AP, AR, Treasury, Tax and audit report. Reporting directly to CFO, this position will be based in South Jakarta.
- Responsible for the company’s financial statement (P&L, B/S, CF), lead month-end, quarterly and year end closings, group reports and audit reports
- Monitor and review day to day financial operations within the company – may include but are not limited to: general accounting, inventory/stocks, AP, AR, tax, banking relations and treasury
- Responsible on the country tax activities – tax reporting, tax planning, tax audit, tax compliance etc
- Robust knowledge and experience in accounting, statutory reporting, tax policies, internal controls and governance practices
- Ensuring proper governance and financial controls for financial reporting
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness for all accounting matters, month-end process and financial reporting
- Sound knowledge and understand about local and group financial regulation, tax and legislation requirement
- Establish and maintain policies and procedures for the business, include managing documentations related to accounting, financial reporting and tax purposes
- Candidates with Accounting and Finance Background. CA or CPA is preferred
- Minimum of 9-10 year's experience in Accounting and/ Financial Reporting
- Strong knowledge of Accounting, Tax and Statutory reporting
- Big 4 background
- Fluency in Indonesian and English is a must. Solid communication and writing skills
- Good attention to detail, good time management and organisation skills
- In depth knowledge in Accounting, local GAAP and IFRS, tax landscape in Indonesia
- Candidate with strong commercial acumen, good business partnering skills and hands on finance and commercial strategy
- Excellent excel skills and experience with Oracle
This new media and internet (e-commerce) company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for equal opportunity for their employer. The culture is demanding and fast-paced but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting AVP Financial Reporting and Accounting role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity