Head of Business Planning
Salary Very Attractive
Consultant Nidya Novita
Date posted 09 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A large and growing online new media and internet (e-commerce) business is looking for head of business planning to lead the business planning and commercial finance function.
About the Head of Business Planning role:
As the Head of Business Planning, you will be responsible for preparation of annual budgeting, preparing consolidated reporting (BS, P&L, CF), rolling forecast, controlling budget and provide comprehensive financial analysis that will support the business growth and expansion plan. Reporting directly to CFO, this position will be based in South Jakarta.
- Monitor and report achievement of actual performance against budget, KPI performance and business plan strategies
- Consolidate actual financial performance of each of the business units for internal and external reporting
- Assist and lead preparation of budgeting and forecasting process
- Analyse and provide commentary on financial performance results as well as at consolidated state
- Develop financial models, dashboard and analyse to support management decision
- Control and monitor the company’s top line budget and actual performance
- Drive the company’s growth, profitability and performance by providing analysis on the company’s key factors – for instance revenue, costs, gross margin etc
- Be a business partner to the key stakeholders, operational teams in providing financial and commercial insights and analysis
- Analyse and prepare financial and non-financial data (analyse revenue, expense, capex etc) to develop financial and performance insights
- Bachelor (or above) degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 year's experience in Financial Planning & Analyst, Business planning, reporting or commercial finance roles
- Strong knowledge of reporting requirements, financial planning and strong technical skills
- Strong analytic thinker, proactive and independent
- Advance in Excel (experience in building comprehensive financial / forecasting modelling)
- Fluency in Indonesian and English is a must
- Strong finance business partner and hands on working with the operational team
This new media and internet (e-commerce) company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for equal opportunity for their employer. The culture is demanding and fast-paced but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Head of Business Planning role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity