GM Finance and Admin
Salary Very Attractive
Consultant Nidya Novita
Date posted 09 July 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An excellent GM Finance and Admin job in Jakarta has just arisen at multinational financial services (private equity) company. In this job, you will work closely with the Head of finance for all accounting, finance and tax matters for the company along with other ad hoc issues.
About the GM Finance and Admin role:
This position will be a critical role within the company reporting directly to Head of Finance. Based in Central Jakarta, this is a great and challenging opportunity to be part of growing PE company and set up the proper finance and accounting processes.
- Producing financial reports (P&L, B/S, CF), lead month-end closing and year-end closings and developing strategies based on financial research and analysis
- Monitor day to day financial operations within the company – may include, but are not limited to: general accounting, AP, AR , tax and treasury
- Manage outsource/3rd party services for tax preparation, payroll, auditing, banking, investments and other financial needs as require
- Analyse and control the company’s financial performance and identify areas for potential improvement, risks and opportunities
- Review financial reporting and highlight results and present the reports to senior management team, internal and external stakeholders and clients
- Coordinate internal and external audit processes
- Sound knowledge and understand about local and group financial regulation, tax and legislation requirement
- Review and improve local financial and accounting system and processes as required and in accordance to local and group guidelines
- Establish and maintain policies and procedures for the business, include managing all office admin documentations such as licenses and legal matters
- Bachelor (or above) degree in Accounting or equivalent. CA or CPA is preferred.
- Min 8 years' experience in Accounting and/Finance area
- Big 4 / 1st tier Public Accountant firm experience is a plus
- Familiar with Indonesian accounting & tax regulation
- Strong leadership skills with experience in leading small team
- Fluency in Indonesian and English is a must. Solid communication and writing skills
- Good attention to detail, good time management and organisation skills
- Excellent excel skills and able to multi task and work in challenging and dynamic working environment
This Financial Services (Private Equity) company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career by joining an establish multinational company, this GM Finance and Admin role is for you. A great career opportunity waits in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.